34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

20.2.12

personal // INSPIRATION STATION

 (First&last photo by me, the rest by Tumblr)
I wanted to add a "new topic" on my blog called INSPIRATION STATION. A topic with 
pictures (often by Tumblr and myself) that catches my eye with every time another theme. 
And the first stop is at Piercing Ville

I'm a tattoo & piercing girl. Please don't be shocked because I'm definitely not that 
"painted -and-pierced-all-over-my-body-type-of-girl". I'm more the civilized one. I have two 
piercings myself; a tongue and bellybutton piercing (okay and my ears). And that's enough 
for me! Although I bumped up to an awesome piercing I've never seen before (photo 4). 
Well, I have to think about that first... I also found this website freshtrends.com, they 
seriously have tons of piercings for sale in every color, type and size. Awesome!

What do you think of piercings? Do you have them yourself? 
Let me know, I'm very curious :)

(P.S. What would you like to be the second stop of the Inspiration Station?)


10 comments:

  1. I dont have any tattoos or piercings but I always wanted a piercing in my belly button :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my bellybutton pierced for a long, long time now and never reget it :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. Heb altijd wel iets gehad voor een tongpiercing! Maar voorderest ben ik niet echt een piercing meisje.
    Wil wel graag een (kleine) tattoo!
    X Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leukkk! Weet je al wat voor een tattoo je wil? :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. Ik heb ook een tongpiercing gehad ;D maar eruit gehaald een tijdje geleden. Heb ook een lippiercing gehad, ook eruit gehaald :P nu alleen nog een navelpiercing. Wil wel een tattoo binnekort! Awesome post :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh echt! Waarom heb je ze eruit gehaald? Was je ze zat? ;)
      Ik heb nu 2 tattoo´s maar wil er zeker nog wat bij, haha.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  4. I checked your blog and i like !!!
    vist mine and if u want we can follow each other!

    have a great Monday!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. heel leuk! vooral die fotootjes van jou!
    Ik ben nogal bang van piercing hihi. Tattoos zijn overigens geen probleem :P
    xo kimberley
    http://www.kimberleyschouten.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha die laatste foto is leuk!

    xx
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete