34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

8.11.11

fashion // COLLECTIONS

 (Photos by me)
The last but definitely not least PR agency is Maison PR. At a cute little attic was the fashion 
department. You literally feel at home. I guess that's why they've chosen the name "Maison 
PR". Unfortunately I didn't make pictures of Staceys Silver, an amazing jewelry line by 
Stacey Rookhuizen. It's definitely worth watching here website HERE. For the rest of the 
lovely brands at Maison PR, click here below and tell me what's your favorite photo v



1. When you enter Le Maison, the first thing you see are these t-shirts.
2. Those are the awesome t-shirts from E.vil!
3. The unique jewelry inspired by nature from Lotta Djossou.
4. Lovely basics from Nation <3
5. Look at the cute bags! So cool!

12 comments:

  1. De foto's zijn echt stuk voor stuk super. Shirt op de tweede foto is heel erg vet!
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love skulls so that skull t-shirt is one near to my heart ;)

    Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bags are cute!! wanna steal one ! ;P

    -=====
    From http://checkmyfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziet er super uit!! Love Maison PR ;)

    One Love,

    Chantilie

    ReplyDelete
  5. i truly love the accessories they have interesting :)

    nice blog btw, i'm following you now!
    hope you Follow me back dear <3


    www.thechicstyler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ziet er leuk uit! een keer wat anders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :) I really love your blog! I think it's great. I think you might like my blog too. It's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England. I would love you to check it out and comment if you like it :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing post! all the items look soo great!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Jerome! :) Thanks a lot for following!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete