34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

4.11.11

fashion // COLLECTIONS

 (Photos by me)
I don't wanna choose an agency above another, because every agency I visited so far, all have 
something special. But SpicePR definitely have my favorite brands: from Iris van Herpen to 
Monki, from Jan Taminiau to Acne to Ready to Fish. 

I noticed that my favorite brands to look at (at every agency) are the Haute Couture 
designers. Not to wear, but it just like a piece of art hanging in a museum. Well, what's 
your favorite photo?(Click on "Click here for more" and scroll down for the explanation of every photo)






What are you looking at:
1. The famous collection of one of the most talented designers; Iris van Herpen
2. And if Iris was not enough, her neighbor at SpicePR is Jan Taminiau.
3. Acne paper & Avelon jewelry, perfect combination!
4. Zooming in on my favorite jewelry
5. Sneak peak of my Acne outfit ;)
6. Don't throw your neon colors away! Because they will be useful again for next summer.
7. A total look of a corner of SpicePR.

6 comments:

  1. De eerste foto vind ik super!
    www.ninajosephine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU look cool

    Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks @Charlotte, you're such a sweetheart!
    En ik ben ook erg blij met die foto @Nina :) hihi.

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben jaloers! Heel leuk! X Iris

    ReplyDelete
  5. they have such nice things at Spice PR and your pictures make it even look much better

    http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete