14.9.11

lifestyle // TRAVEL DIARY

                                                                                                                                                                                  (Photo by pose-blog.tumblr.com)

If you're reading this, I'm probably off to Paris by now! 
On my way to walk over the biggest catwalk of the world thanks to La Mode C'est Vous
I hope I can make some incredible photos of this unbelievable experience.

GOD BLESS ME! And wish me luck please ;-)
Au revoir.

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy!! Ik kan niet wachten de foto's te zien!!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you luck, darling! But I'm sure you wont need it:) Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superr leuke blog heb je!
    Ik ga je zeker volgen.
    Neem een kijkje op mijne =)

    xLove.
    ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the comments loves! I'm very busy with the first post!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete