34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

17.9.11

lifestyle // EVENT

(Photos by my friends, lamodecestvous.com & Facebook)
Bonjour mon cheries! 
Here the photos of the best experience I ever had in my life (so far): my first catwalk 
experience. WAUW! I'm getting speechless when I want to talk about it. Now I know what 
kinda fabulous (and exhausting) job this is. Getting extravagant make-up, two people pulling 
my hair at the same time, rehearsals for the fashion show. Just like every model gets treated 
before the catwalk. 

When I walked over the catwalk, I seriously got goosebumps! I can't believe I did this! Am I 
dreaming? And not only that, I'm freaking Paris, HELLO?! 
Of course with every step I took it was like "don't fall, don't fall, please don't fall" but I also 
enjoyed it a lot. 

It was such a long but magnificent day. I feel so blessed I was able to do this. And I will 
definitely do it again if that's possible. This was one hell of an experience. And all the people 
were so nice! Some thought I was Chiara from theblondesalad.com, haha so cute!

Thank you so much Galeries LaFayette! I absolutely can't thank you enough for this.
Keep an eye on my blog for my backstage report tomorrow!






17 comments:

  1. Ziet er echt súper uit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cool!
    Xoxo

    http://withlovewhit.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geweldig zeg!! Ik ben jaloers haha

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing :)

    http://www.thefrecklesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cool! congrats dear!!
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super foto's!!

    xLove.
    ninajj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all photos :)

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a gorgeous look my dear! I adore your nelly boots!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely comments! Thanks a lot :)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. GE-WEL-DIG!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice experience ! I'm glad to have at least one photo of you on the catwalk :) http://www.dailyfashionstyle.com/toutes-les-photos-du-plus-grand-defile-de-mode-du-monde-par-les-galeries-lafayette-2eme-edition/

    Laurent from
    http://dailyfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Laurent. J'adore the picture ;)

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeeeeaaaah see you ! <3 thx u so much

    ReplyDelete
  14. super leuke blog!!! :) Mooie foto's etc..!! Ik volg je nu ook!

    Liefs,
    Chloe
    www.fashionistachloe.blogspot.comn

    ReplyDelete