34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

4.8.11

lifestyle // TRAVEL DIARY


(Photos by me & Lorenne Witjes)

The reason why I wasn't been able to make a post... Sailing! With my friends sailboat. 
Because if the weather is good here in Holland, you've got to enjoy it while you can because 
it's maybe the first and last sunshine of this summer... 

As you can see, I was steering the wheel for a while, with my old H&M bikini but still liking 
it very much, and luckily we're all still alive ;) Also made some "polaroid" snaps with my 
new iPhone App. Verrrry cool! Or maybe hot? 





5 comments:

  1. Omg wat een hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk hoe je dat met die polaroids hebt gedaan!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pics dear!
    xoxo Siena
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for the compliments girlies!!! :D
    I love you all!

    xxx Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE DESIGN OF YOUR BLOG !

    I FOLLOW YOU ! GOOD JOB ;D

    http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete