34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

12.7.11

personal // STRIKE A POSE

(Photos by Richard Sijmons)
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR BORING CLOTHES. That's the statement I 
wanna make with this outfit. And not only that, but I'm also 
verrrry happy. Because guess who's going on a vacation tomorrow 
night? *ME, ME, ME* 10 days full of sun, sea, swimming and 
relaxation. Wauw, when I say that I really can't wait anymore! So 
excited! Only one dilemma... What the hell do I take with me?

FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // FASHIOLISTA // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER

B R A N D S:
MOSCHINO look-a-like sunnies // LANVIN for H&M necklace // ZARA top // PRIMARK pants // UNITED NUDE wedges // LOMOGRAPHY Diana F+ camera

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoe colorful, and the necklace gives me a Prada feeling. Love it!

    XO Charlotte
    www.thefashionguitar.com

    ReplyDelete