34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

19.5.11

personal // STRIKE A POSE


(Photos by Richard Sijmons)


I finally got the diva hat that I wanted for a long, long time! 
And guess where it's from... Primark. I didn't expect I would find 
THE diva hat in the jungle there. Honestly, sometimes it really 
looks like a jungle in there, people turning into animals when 
things are cheap and fashionable together.

These pictures are not from this week by the way (sorry!) they're 
from last week, the week I could wear less clothes because of the 
incredible hot and sunny days. If I wore this outfit this week, I 
probably will be mortally ill this weekend. Although they're 
photos from last week, I really want to share it with you all :) 
Hope you like my outfit :)

FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // FASHIOLISTA // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER 
B R A N D S:
PRIMARK hat & ballerina's // H&M lace shirt & pants

3 comments:

  1. Sexy sexy hoor!

    Dikke lebber, je doordeweekse vriend.

    p.s. moet je niet aan je examen ofzo hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! En de rest van je outfit trouwens ook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dankje Danielle!!!

    En jij ook bedankt Lo..... :P

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete