34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

8.4.11

event // LYKKE LI CONCERT



Tomorrow... The day has finally come... THE day... 
Tumtumtummm... 


...The Lykke Li (SOLD OUT) concert! FINALLY!
I'm so excited, I adore Miss Lykke Li so much. Se makes
such inspiring music and definitely has an one of a kind
voice. But music isn't the only inspiring thing about 
this singer, also her rough and underground'ish 
clothing style. I think this lady is very fashionable 
in her own way.


At the end of February she published her newest CD 
"Wounded Rhymes". Definitely recommended! Especially
the numbers:
- Silent My Song (listen here above)
- Get Some
- Love Out Of Lust
- I Follow Rivers
- Youth Knows No Pain
- Sadness Is A Blessing
- I Know Places
- Jerome


Well, that's almost the whole album *A*... So I can 
say here CD is fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. u r so lucky become more'lykke'!!! i wish i can attend one of her concert, and take this kind of cool foto!!!

    ReplyDelete