34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

4.1.11

HANS UBBINK A/W '11/'12

Yesterday I was blessed to sit at the third row of Hans Ubbink's fashion show of A/W 2010/2011 collection. 
The concept of this spectacular show was Variété, a night full of magic and theatre. 
That's why they also picked the perfect location, Carré. The most classic theatre of Amsterdam. 

Hans Ubbink said: "Fashion is theatre". 
And I can definitely agree with him.

Also big compliments for all the outfits! 
The age target is very wide and that's a hard thing, to design clothing for almost all ages.

Lucky me, I got to have a short conversation with the man himself, Hans Ubbink! 
About his collection and about the school Artez he'd been on.
Because I'd just registered for Artez!

So here was a post about the catwalk. 
Tomorrow I'll update you about a little style report I made :)


(All photos made by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment