34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

26.1.11

DIY: SEE TROUGH MAXI SKIRT

WAUW, my first real D.I.Y!
Well... There's a catch; My mom educated for 
fashion design so she's very handy with a 
sewing-machine and I definitely not! 
So I'm in the learning process now...

The Amsterdam International Fashionweek has begun so 
tomorrow I have my second (and third) fashion show and 
this is (off course) a part of my outfit to the 
Samira Algoe show.

I'm also busy to D.I.Y. a shredded dress what 
I maybe going to wear to the CremeFreshFashion show. 
But I'll leave that post for later! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Please make a DIY post on how you made this maxi skirt! I want to make one so badly but Im completely clueless!

    xx
    Elena from http://theonewiththefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I will! I think I'll post that next week, this week is kinda busy.
    So keep an eye on my blog :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete