34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

2.12.10

PMA's

Who earns my Pose Music Award (:P) this time is...

Mathangi "Maya" Arulpragasam! Or better known as M.I.A. ;)
This British singer-songrwiter, rapper and record producer was born at the 18th of July (1975) and has a alternative kind of music taste.

Maya's career began in the millennium year (2000) as a visual artist and designer. But in the year 2004 she's getting really famous because of the fantastic songs she made. I bet you know "Paper Planes", that was a hell of a hit-song!

This year Miss M.I.A. brought out her fourth album named
/\/\/\Y/\ (MAYA) with some fascinating songs like:

THE MESSAGE


TEQKILLA


And my favorite:
20 DOLLAR





This image is not from her album but from the HARD tour. I thought this was a very cool image also because it's a bit different from anyone.


......................................................................
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS STAR?
AND WHO SHOULD YOU THINK EARNS MY PMA? ;)
Please let me know, I'm very curious about your opinion!
......................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment