34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

11.11.10

EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH


I R I S  V A N  H E R P E N

Last week (the 5th of november) the Dutch Fashion Awards were awarded. The biggest winner was young and talented lady, Iris van Herpen. 
She dragged in three awards: the Dutch Fashion Accessory Award, Incubator Award, Mercedes-Benz Award and just the big winner of the night! 
So that's why she is "Employee of the month november" in my Fashion World.
I have a few wonderful photos of her winning collection Synesthesia:








---------------------------------------------

What I also think is really awesome and I want to share with you, are these shoes she designed. It looks like little monsters ;) a kind of Alexander McQueen style, where she also worked together with:

Is the black one prettier?
 Or the ivory? Tell me...



No comments:

Post a Comment