34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

24.10.10

LILIAN'S HOUSE

Last week I discovered such a lovely design store in my hometown (Zaandam) called Lilian's House.


I fell in love with almost all the objects they sell! So I made an arrangement with the owners to take some pictures for my blog. 


The little store stays for only a few months in that building. But no worries! They've got an online webshop: www.lilianshouse.nl or www.lil.nl





 



Socks for your chair, how cute! Haha :)



I couldn't go away without this! I bought it for just 15,00. How cheap!?








Look at these adorable bags! Made of milk packages.





A D R E S S 
Lilian's House - Westzijde 237-S - 1506 GE Zaandam - 06-46398460





(Thanks to the people of Lilian´s House for taking some pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment