34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

4.11.15

#LINSPIRATION: POSELINE BLING

POSE-phone-case-1
"You used to call me on my cell phone, late night when you need my love. Call me on my cell 
phone, late night when you need my love. And I know when that hotline bling. That can only 
mean one thing. I know when that hotline bling. That can only mean one thing."

What Drake tries to say is: I got a new phone - iPhone 6s (gold) to be exact, *yay!* - and now all
I need are some ah-some phone cases! So the research has begun and I must say, I'd rather be surfing
on Bonaire, but for new phone cases I surfed the internet and traveled the whole wide web for me,
myself and you. Trust me, it's been one hell of a journey!

I don't believe I'm the only one with a new phone and in desperate need of new cases. So just
in case ;) you're like me and you have poop on your hands - which is a literal translation of a 
Dutch saying - or better said: if you're little Miss clumsy, you need a case ASAP.

We all know that one phone case isn't enough - 'cause you need to match each one with your 
outfit, duh - so here are the 21 coolest phone cases for an iPhone 6(s) you need to have in your life.
You're welcome :')
POSE-phone-case-4
SHOP HOT AND TRASHY CASES:



POSE-phone-case-5SHOP MARBLE CASES:




POSE-phone-case-3 SHOP TROPICAL CASES:



POSE-phone-case-2
SHOP FACE CASES:


26 comments:

  1. Those are awesome phone cases!!!! Love the winking one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Nice taste you've got ;) I think I'm gonna buy that one!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  2. love your gifs! my favorite cases right now are marble ones and the chiara ferragni one with the eyes ;)
    xoxo Sienna

    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly my two favorites as well! Thank you dear :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun inspo, Linsey! Love how you played with Drake's video capture of Hotline Bling over here. ;)

    JOURNAL OF STYLE / BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha these are the comments I really like to read! Thank you so much hon :)

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  5. Wow, these are amazing and fun! Love the marble ones

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I looove the marble ones as well!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  6. Wat een leuke hoesjes! En zo cool, die bewerkte foto's! :) X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty phone cases! Love love it!!
    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emina! It was a journey to find them all, but I'm glad I found them hihi.

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  8. Sooo cute phone cases.
    Love the moschino one

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon! Ooooh the Moschino one is sooo funny!

      xxx Linsey

      Delete
  9. I love it, this Moschino case is gorgeous!

    kisses Adela Acanski

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selections, the one with the flamingo immediately catched my attention
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always such a pleasure to check out your fun and cool posts!

    Agnes x

    http://www.BlvckBee.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute phone cases! I love the face cases; the winking one is my favorite! Have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oeh, zitten toffe tussen! Heel leuk gedaan ook weer met de foto's enzo :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete