34xktja2about3follow4press13z1glf2zss8l3

3.7.11

lifestyle // EVENT

S  E  N  S  A  T  I  O  N   W  H  I  T  E   2  0  1  1   I  N  N  E  R  S  P  A  C  E


(Photos by me & Joy van Egdom)
What a night, what a night... Sensation did it again, just like 
every year. Promising it's the best party ever and not a word is a 
lie. For my third time I really had (again) the time of my life 
and enjoyed every minute of it. 


A picture is worth a thousand words, but what does a movie 
then? To make you do a little experience too I not only made some 
photos but also a short clip of this incredible 
evening/night/morning. To convince you that Sensation is the sh*t 
and you've ever got to experience it for real! (Sorry for my 
language)


And what do you think of the outfit I've chosen?! A lot of white 
huh ;) but that's the rule, of course. Also my hairdresser made 
some artwork of my hair. I had a waterfall braid, so cool! Hope 
you like it guys :)


FOLLOW ME ON: BLOGLOVIN' // FASHIOLISTA // LOOKBOOK // TUMBLR // TWITTER
B R A N D S:
GUESS wallet // VINTAGE gilet & ring // H&M tanktop // D.I.Y. & REPLAY shorts // MISS SIXTY sandals


2 comments: